Tuesday, May 18, 2010

it is the one month mark.

so here it is. we have hit the one month till home mark. 31 days.
i cannot believe it. i have had so much fun and i have learned to love this new and fabulous place, but home sounds SO sweet right now. since my last post there has not been much to talk about. the last big hurrah was surfing and we all know how that went.
since then i have had my last two papers and presentation due. my first paper took me awhile but i finished it and my presentation went smoothly and here i am once again procrastinating writing this last paper.

so in the next month we have approximately 1.5 weeks of school, a week off for study break, and two weeks of finals. but my finals aren't till the last week, sooo TWO weeks off for study break. during study break people are headed off to phuket, signapore, bali, and tasmania. i decided not to go anywhere and explore the city of perth and fremantle more than i have. i felt as if i didn't want to spend the money and miss out on the time to explore the city i have lived in the past few months. it will give me a good opportunity to see the city and see the great things about it. as of now some plans are in the makes of heading up to the ningaloo reef during that second week off, so i hope that works out.

but other than that, nothing is new on this girl's home front. there is so much i do miss though! the phone situation has definitely been getting worse the longer I am here though. i can't just pick up my phone and call my mom, or my friends. it's weird. i can't just shoot a text to my friend whenever i need some quick advice or wanna meet for lunch. don't get my wrong the not being able to get a hold of HAS BEEN NICE but i do miss my phone.

i miss my family so so much. i just feel like i have so much waiting for me at home since i haven't been there in so long! i have a new baby cousin to come home to and friends to see and vacations to go on. it will just be very exciting to come home. but i will miss this place, it has been great to me. i hope i have been just as good to it!

but enough of that talk now. there is still 31 days left and it is going to fly by so i am going to enjoy every chance i have left.
i love you all and miss you tons more!
see you soon xoxo

kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment