Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally the last day of classes.

Never thought I would make it. I wish that I didn't have a two week break and just had finals next week. The wait will be unbearable. I am not looking forward to them at all. I have four of them and they will all be 2 hours and 10 minutes and they will all be in the form of an essay exam. I am not good at essay exams, not good at all. Sometimes these finals are up to 50% of our grade, not good at all. So basically I am not looking forward to ANY of them. Everyone is leaving today and tomorrow for some great adventures. A few girls went to Phuket and Signapore, while some others are off to Bali, and others to Tasmania. I chose to stay here, lame I know, but I need this time to study. I have to kick my butt into high gear and study hard. We have 22 days till we all leave. In those 22 days I will try to explore the city around me as much as I can, study has hard as a I can, and enjoy my time left here as much as I can. It is going to be weird to wrap things up down under, but I am more than ready for home.

I will talk to you all soon! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment